Mailing Lists: Apple Mailing Lists
Image of Mac OS face in stamp
gatekeeper & developerID

so we now need to bundle a JRE with our app, we all subscribe to ADC, but when you need Xcode 4+ to use your developerID and versions of Xcode above 2 or 3 don't "do" java how is one supposed to sign one's java app?
I'm still building on Tiger because then I can - and there Xcode looks after file associations, plist, etc, all done for me :)

hoverfrog
www.veytisou.com