Mailing Lists: Apple Mailing Lists
Image of Mac OS face in stamp
Re: Gatekeeper on MacOS 10.7

On Apr 5, 2012, at 4:59 PM, Josh Marinacci wrote:

My tool is for the Apple JVM. I haven't tested it with OpenJDK yet.  That will require a new launcher stub.

Josh,

I took a look at it and realized that. Windows exe's I haven't hit on anything I've been real happy with in the past. I may look at yours at least for the next time I try that. Maybe jnlp or something else, I've fallen back to that for Windows before as well rather than figure out exe.

My post concerned a variation of the openjdk launcher stub - now called JavaAppLauncher. I called mine ClassicJavaAppLauncher since it included some of the older features that are missing in a more current version that I looked at. Classic a little nicer term and slightly less loaded than 'legacy'? but still with some familiarity to Mac users.